Made in Japan knit tight skirt
This tight knit skirt is made in Japan.
It was carefully sewn and finished at a long-established knit factory in Toyama prefecture.
Not only the beautiful silhouette, but also the stress-free comfort is realized by using very lightweight yarn.
Not only does it emphasize the vertical line for a high style-up effect, but it is also stretchable and comfortable to wear.
With its simple yet beautiful silhouette, this skirt can be enjoyed in all seasons, regardless of the items you choose to match it with.
It can be coordinated with the Japanese-made seamless peplum knit or the Made in Japan seamless striped peplum knit (sold separately).
|Laundry||Dry cleaning, Hand washing|
|Country of origin||Japan|
- Design and color may differ slightly from the photos.
- Because of its three-dimensional cutting, size notation is slightly different.
- The waist is fully elastic, and there is about 5cm of stretch.
- The material has a tendency to wrinkle easily due to its characteristics.
- Due to the nature of the knitted fabric, the length of the garment will stretch and the feel of the garment will change as it is worn. We recommend that you do not use a hanger for storage, but fold the garment and keep it flat.
The terms of sales are DDP "Delivered Duty Paid". The price shown include such items as VAT, import duty, tax and other unpredictable charges against middleman and agents.