Bicolor blouse with detachable collar
This is made of a light and cool fabric that does not wrinkle easily.
The bottom part has a ribbon, and you can tie it to enjoy it as a point of coordination.
The length of the blouse is purposely designed to be short so that you do not feel uncomfortable when wearing it in.
The sleeves are 3/4 length and there is a slit at the cuffs for a loose feel.
A camisole is attached which can be worn as an inner layer.
The length of the front is decorated with pearl buttons for a French chic look.
|Fabric||45% Rayon, 28% Nylon, 27% Polyester|
|Laundry||Dry cleanable / Handwash|
|Country of origin||China|
- Design and color may differ slightly from the photos.
- Because of its three-dimensional cutting, size notation is slightly different.
- White is slightly translucent, so beige innerwear is recommended.
- Due to the design of the collar, there is a slight lift and difference in the left and right sides of the collar.
- Please remove the collar and hand-wash at room temperature or below.
The terms of sales are DDP "Delivered Duty Paid". The price shown include such items as VAT, import duty, tax and other unpredictable charges against middleman and agents.