Bicolor blouse with detachable collar
This is made of a light and cool fabric that does not wrinkle easily.
The bottom part has a ribbon, and you can tie it to enjoy it as a point of coordination.
The length of the blouse is purposely designed to be short so that you do not feel uncomfortable when wearing it in.
The sleeves are 3/4 length and there is a slit at the cuffs for a loose feel.
A camisole is attached which can be worn as an inner layer.
The length of the front is decorated with pearl buttons for a French chic look.
|Fabric||45% Rayon, 28% Nylon, 27% Polyester|
|Laundry||Dry cleanable / Handwash|
|Country of origin||China|
- Design and color may differ slightly from the photos.
- Because of its three-dimensional cutting, size notation is slightly different.
- White is slightly translucent, so beige innerwear is recommended.
- Due to the design of the collar, there is a slight lift and difference in the left and right sides of the collar.
- Please remove the collar and hand-wash at room temperature or below.