Eco mouton coat
This is a sustainable coat made of eco-mouton and eco-fur that looks very close to the real thing.
The eco-fur on the hood is so luxuriously used, and you can enjoy the volume from any angle.
We have selected eco-fur that has the same length and mixed colors as real fur.
The silhouette has a vertical line so that it does not give the impression of being loose and bulky, and is not too casual.
The length is not too long and hides the hips so that it can be used in the city.
The zipper is an antique gold thick one to blend in with the color of the body.
[Faux Fur]Base fabric:100% polyester
[Pile part]61% Acryl, 39% Acrylic
|Country of origin||China|
- Design and color may be slightly different from photos.
- Because of its three-dimensional cutting, size notation might be slightly different.
- Please be careful to keep away from fire due to the characteristics of the fabric.
- Faux fur may cause hair to fall out. This is especially true at the beginning of wear, but will settle down after a while.
- Due to the characteristics of faux mouton, unevenness of fluff will occur on the surface of the fabric.
The terms of sales are DDP "Delivered Duty Paid". The price shown include such items as VAT, import duty, tax and other unpredictable charges against middleman and agents.