French chic peplum jacket
This jacket has a classy houndstooth pattern that can be enjoyed by people of all ages.
The buttons, inside of the jacket, and other details are made of Bardot's iconic velour fabric.
The jacket can be worn as a set-up with a skirt (sold separately) or as a jacket by itself with a variety of bottoms.
We recommend wearing it with skirts, of course, but also with denim for an adult casual look.
The fabric is comfortable and not too stiff, so even if you wear it for a long time, your shoulders will not get stiff.
The fabric is mixed with hair, so it can be worn warmly.
It is a peplum jacket that mixes femininity and loveliness typical of Brigitte Bardot without becoming too cute even if worn by adults.
|Fabric||Body: 64% polyester, 36% wool
Separate fabric： 92% polyester, 8% polyurethane
|Country of origin||China|
- Design and color may differ slightly from the photos.
- Because of its three-dimensional cutting, size notation is slightly different.
- Due to the nature of the material, neps and uneven weave may occur.
- Due to the nature of the material, different yarns may be woven into the fabric.
- Please be careful not to snag.
- Due to the nature of the design, the fabric has a loose weave. Please note that the seams and weave may open when subjected to strenuous exercise or extreme force.
The terms of sales are DDP "Delivered Duty Paid". The price shown include such items as VAT, import duty, tax and other unpredictable charges against middleman and agents.