Lace tucked french skirt
The lace, characterized by its beautiful cutting, is thicker than ordinary soft lace, and the unevenness of the fabric gives it an exquisite luster.
Not only do we use a lot of lace, but we have also designed it with gathers on the right and left sides to give it a three-dimensional effect and make the silhouette look even more beautiful.
The cutting lines of the lace at the hem have been carefully aligned so that the dress looks beautiful from all angles when worn.
The seams and side gathers are neatly piped with satin fabric.
|Fabric||[Outer fabric] 100% Polyester
[Lining] 100% Polyester
|Country of origin||China|
- Design and color may differ slightly from the photos.
- Because of its three-dimensional cutting, size notation is slightly different.
- White is slightly translucent, so a beige inner layer is recommended.
- The waist is elasticized at the back, with a stretch of about 5 cm.
- There may be some loose ends in the embroidered portion of the lace due to the very delicate knitting.
- For design reasons, the sewn parts of the side and tuck are not pattern-matched.
The terms of sales are DDP "Delivered Duty Paid". The price shown include such items as VAT, import duty, tax and other unpredictable charges against middleman and agents.