Ribbed knit bi-color tight skirt
This rib-knit skirt features a subtle bicolor slit at the back.
It can be worn as a set-up with the Back Slit Bicolor Rib Knit (sold separately).
It is knitted with a firm yarn, so it is hard to pick up the lines of your body shape or underwear, and it is a nice point that it is hard to sag even after repeated wear.
The narrow rib width emphasizes the vertical line and enhances the style.
The bi-colored hem and back slit are key points, and can be worn with a variety of tops without becoming too simple.
The moderately tight silhouette makes this skirt suitable for a wide range of occasions.
|Fabric||40% rayon, 30% polyester, 21% nylon, 9% wool|
|Country of origin||China|
- Design and color may differ slightly from the photos.
- Because of its three-dimensional cutting, size notation is slightly different.
- Beige has a slight transparency, so beige innerwear is recommended.
- Due to the rib-knit product specifications, there is a tendency for shrinkage due to cleaning.
- The waist is fully elastic, and there is about 5cm of stretch.