Ribbed knit bi-color tight skirt
This rib-knit skirt features a subtle bicolor slit at the back.
It can be worn as a set-up with the Back Slit Bicolor Rib Knit (sold separately).
It is knitted with a firm yarn, so it is hard to pick up the lines of your body shape or underwear, and it is a nice point that it is hard to sag even after repeated wear.
The narrow rib width emphasizes the vertical line and enhances the style.
The bi-colored hem and back slit are key points, and can be worn with a variety of tops without becoming too simple.
The moderately tight silhouette makes this skirt suitable for a wide range of occasions.
|Fabric||40% rayon, 30% polyester, 21% nylon, 9% wool|
|Country of origin||China|
- Design and color may differ slightly from the photos.
- Because of its three-dimensional cutting, size notation is slightly different.
- Beige has a slight transparency, so beige innerwear is recommended.
- Due to the rib-knit product specifications, there is a tendency for shrinkage due to cleaning.
- The waist is fully elastic, and there is about 5cm of stretch.
The terms of sales are DDP "Delivered Duty Paid". The price shown include such items as VAT, import duty, tax and other unpredictable charges against middleman and agents.