Vintage-style flower flared skirt
The large printed floral pattern on this skirt is eye-catching.
The vintage-style print reproduces colors and textures reminiscent of French antique stores.
This is JENNE's original floral pattern created with a Japanese painter who is supported by luxury brands around the world.
You will enjoy the elegant atmosphere of this large floral pattern with its refined colors and pattern placement.
The high quality Japanese cotton fabric, which can be enjoyed in all seasons, is taut and has a good thickness to keep a beautiful silhouette.
From the printing of the fabric to the post-printing check, all processes were done at a long-established kimono dyeing factory in Kyoto.
This is an environmentally friendly and sustainable item printed with equipment that emits less polluted water and waste.
The patterns and designs are designed to look beautiful on people of all ages, heights, and body types.
|Laundry||Dry cleaning / Handwash|
|Country of origin||China|
- Design and color may differ slightly from the photos.
- Because of its three-dimensional cutting, size notation is slightly different.
- The pearl buttons may have some scratches and uneven colors.
- There is no pattern matching on the sewn parts.
- The print has a vintage-style faded atmosphere.
The terms of sales are DDP "Delivered Duty Paid". The price shown include such items as VAT, import duty, tax and other unpredictable charges against middleman and agents.